CoBo-Stack-News No. 8
Postpress Alliance Theme Days “Cutting and Folding”
We’re almost there: From June 8 to 11, 2021, the enterprises baumannperfecta, H+H and MBO Postpress Solutions present new highlights from the world of cutting and folding.
The highlight of MBO is the autonomous production with signature change. This includes two revolutionary innovations which make the folding machine system the safest, most efficient, and most productive finishing solution in the world: the MBO Autopilot and the MBO fold quality control. Learn more: products/auto_production/__Auto-Produktion.html
Book your personal live demonstration now: https://www.postpressalliance.com/en-thementage/
- 2 different signatures can now be stacked on the same pallet. This is especially useful for short runs.
- Layers of 12 stacks in an untrimmed A4 format (210 mm x 297 mm) can now be placed on EURO pallets.
- Improvement of the process when the operator has forgotten to supply the CoBo-Stack with a new empty pallet. Until now, the stack was dropped on the floor. With the new software update, the CoBo-Stack moves to the home position and gives a signal. The stack is only placed down after the operator has reset the CoBo-Stack.
Coming soon: Robot arm with increased payload
Our partner Universal Robots has recently increased the payload of its UR10e robot arm. Soon the maximum stack weight that future CoBo-Stacks can move will increase from 6 kg to 8 kg. This is particularly interesting for processing perfect-bound and saddle-stitched catalogues and brochures. In the video you can see how our development department assesses the benefits of the new robot arm (English subtitles can be turned on manually on YouTube).
Review: Webinar series "PostPress Summit" hosted by Deutscher Drucker
In the last newsletter we informed you about the PostPress Summit hosted by Deutscher Drucker. For three days it was all about technological innovations in postpress. If you missed the MBO webinars, you can watch them here at your leisure.
- Cobots in Postpress – Flexible and Versatile Automation: https://youtu.be/R3lLlsHf17I
- Postpress Alliance – Expert Discussion – Automation and Digitalisation in Postpress: https://youtu.be/ciByXNSi1CU
Your feedback is important to us
If you have questions about the CoBo-Stack, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to help you. If you have any comments regarding the newsletter, please contact our marketing department: email@example.com, phone +49 7191 46-380.