The B30 offers economic efficiency with high quality results. And the production quality, productivity and process reliability of the buckle folding machine can be expanded even further with additional or alternative equipment features. The B30 buckle folding machine is not only suitable for processing standard jobs. Its wide range of folding types makes it a particularly good choice for processing demanding and varied job structures.
Thanks to high-quality, reliable MBO features – for example the belt drive or the optional combination buckle plates – the B30 meets the challenge perfectly, uniting economic efficiency and quality in one machine. A further advantage: The B30 is designed to ensure simple and reliable operation. It offers an economical solution for large print runs with infrequent changeovers.
Features in detail
- M1 Basic machine controlStandard featureThe first folding unit of the B30 with M1 Basic machine control is equipped with a touchscreen. In addition, the first folding unit is equipped with sheet monitoring by means of optical sensors. A router for the RAS Remote Access Software is optionally available. This is a prerequisite for the Datamanager 4.0, which is also optional.
- Vivas (Vacubelt and Vacutable)Alternative featureVivas ensures reliable flat sheet infeed and optimum sheet run with high throughput capacity. The Vivas vacuum system replaces the standard suction wheel and the ball rails. Vivas also guarantees no marks, even with delicate and freshly printed products. The vacuum of the suction belt can be adjusted infinitely for the corresponding paper quality during ongoing production.
- Maintenance and noise-free belt driveStandard featureThe proven MBO belt drive guarantees extremely quiet operation and long maintenance-free periods. Thanks to the auto-tensioning elements, controlling and readjusting is no longer necessary. The functionality is monitored by the machine control. Low follow-up and operational costs make the MBO belt drive an especially efficient long-term solution.
- Gatefold plateAdditional feature in folding unit IGatefold plates are required to produce closed gatefolds or altar folds. The gatefold plate is connected via the M1 machine control. The latest generation gatefold plates do not require additional photocells.
- Two-part sound insulationStandard featureThe two-part sound insulation unit is a standard feature in all folding units. It not only ensures optimal sound insulation, but also good accessibility to the buckle plates and fold rollers as well.
Increased performance through double stream productionProduction in a double stream integrates the cutting of the printed sheets into the folding process. The sheets are folded and separated in the first folding unit and then further processed in two streams in the subsequent folding units. Two folded products are produced per sheet, thus doubling the capacity of the folding machine. On the bottom line, double stream production brings greater output, higher efficiency and cost savings.
We inform users of MBO buckle folders with MS/MC control, series T460/B118, T530/B21, T535E, B21-IFF, B26E, B30E/B30A and T700P-T1420P that a modification kit which includes an update of the safety status is available. For further information, please contact: +49 (0) 7191 / 46-503 or email@example.com.