The K80 folder offers extreme ease of operation. It is suitable for the production of high precision, high performance production of folded products such as signatures and flyers in medium and high print run lengths. Even complicated folding patterns can be produced with absolute precision. The combi folding machine achieves technical perfection thanks to the integration of numerous MBO-specific features.
- M1 Basic machine control with touchscreen
- Palletized feeder
- Feeder head Vacujet in the palletized feeder
- Vivas (Vacubelt and Vacutable)
- Buckle plates with swing deflector
- Spiral fold rollers with hard PU in the parallel fold
- Slitter shaft cassette in the parallel fold
- Slitter shafts in the three-fold
- RAS Remote Access Software
- M1 Advanced machine control with touchscreen
- Continuous feeder
- Combination buckle plates
- Gatefold plate
- Virotec fold rollers in the parallel fold
- Datamanager 4.0 (only available in conjunction with RAS Remote Access Software)
- Glue fold device
- Buckle plates and sheet deflectors in the parallel fold and cross fold
- Fold rollers in the parallel fold, cross fold and three fold as well as slitter shafts in the cross fold and three fold
Features in detail
- M1 Advanced machine controlOptional featureThe screen diagonal of the M1 Advanced machine control is 15.6”. Jog mode is possible with open noise insulation and safety equipment. The machine can also be operated with two-hand operation. The M1 Advanced is compatible with the Datamanager 4.0, a software package for production planning. A fold imposition catalogue is also stored on the M1 Advanced providing support during setup.
- Vivas (Vacubelt and Vacutable)Standard featureVivas ensures reliable flat sheet infeed and optimum sheet run with high throughput capacity. The Vivas vacuum system replaces the standard suction wheel and the ball rails. Vivas also guarantees no marks, even with delicate and freshly printed products. The vacuum of the suction belt is divided into two zones, infinite adjustments can be made for the corresponding paper quality during ongoing production.
- Buckle plates with swing deflectorStandard featureThe manually adjustable swing deflector means that the buckle plate can be easily opened and closed. The infinite precision adjustment ensures accurate adjustment of the buckle plate. The first buckle plate is always equipped with a continuous sheet stop. This enlarges the contact surface of the sheet by around 30 percent. The greater contact surface means that the sheet is not deformed, contributing to improved fold quality at high speeds.
- Slitter shaft cassette in the parallel foldStandard featureThe slitter shaft cassette is removable. At the ergonomically ideal height, all tools and strippers can be adjusted quickly and precisely, outside the machine. This means the operator does not have to lean inside the machine and can work in ergonomic comfort. The slitter shaft cassette therefore permits a one-person operation. It also contributes to a reduction in setup time of up to 60 %, for example in multi-up production.
- Gatefold plateOptional featureGatefold plates are required to produce closed gatefolds or altar folds. The gatefold plate is connected via the M1 machine control. The latest generation gatefold plates do not require additional photocells.
- Virotec fold rollers in the parallel foldOptional featureThe Virotec fold rollers are the MBO “all-rounders”. They consist of alternating metal and special PU segments that are offset against one another. Virotec fold rollers permit very good fold quality – even with challenging materials, such as recycled or thin printing papers, and at high folding speeds.
You are interested in our deliveries? Get further information here:Deliveries