The T50 is MBO’s answer to wide-ranging customer requirements in the 50 x 70 cm half-size format. Equipped with the latest generation M1 machine control, it can be optimally configured for every application. The T50 offers more than simply the tried and trusted MBO standards such as the belt drive and the slitter shafts with plug bearings.
Many of the high-end features of its “big brothers” are also available as options. With a Vivas vacuum system, slitter shaft cassette and comprehensive automation options, it can be optimally tailored to any job requirements. It features a valuable equipment level as standard, including an intuitive operation touchscreen and marking-free sheet alignment via High-Speed-Guide in the second folding unit.
Features in detail
- M1 Advanced machine controlAlternative featureThe M1 Advanced machine control can be operated from any folding unit. Common standard folding impositions are preconfigured. In addition, optimal sheet gaps are automatically calculated and set in all folding units. In addition, the M1 Advanced machine control features sheet monitoring across all folding units.
- Vivas (Vacubelt and Vacutable)Alternative featureVivas ensures reliable flat sheet infeed and optimum sheet run with high throughput capacity. The Vivas vacuum system replaces the standard suction wheel and the ball rails. Vivas also guarantees no marks, even with delicate and freshly printed products. The vacuum of the suction belt can be adjusted infinitely for the corresponding paper quality during ongoing production.
- Feeder head Vacustar in the pile feederAdditional featureThe Vacustar feeder head offers exceptional ease of operation. Based on the suction principle, it ensures reliable separation of the sheets. The height of the feeder head is adjusted automatically. The Vacustar is ideal for medium-sized formats and small print runs achieving a frequency of up to 60,000 cycles per hour.
- Virotec fold rollersAlternative featureThe Virotec fold rollers are the MBO “all-rounders”. They consist of alternating metal and special PU segments that are offset against one another. Virotec fold rollers permit very good fold quality – even with challenging materials, such as recycled or thin printing papers, and at high folding speeds.
- Slitter shaft cassette for single rear slitter shaftsAdditional feature in folding unit IThe slitter shaft cassette is removable. At the ergonomically ideal height, all tools and strippers can be adjusted quickly and precisely, outside the machine. This means the operator does not have to lean inside the machine and can work in ergonomic comfort. The slitter shaft cassette therefore permits a one-person operation. It also contributes to a reduction in set-up time of up to 60 %, for example in multi-up production.
- High-Speed-GuideStandard feature in folding unit IIThanks to the conical rollers, the High-Speed-Guide guarantees absolutely safe sheet transport, even at high speeds. Due to the non-slip drive of the folding products markings can be ruled out, even if sensitive products are processed.
Even greater variability with the mobile knife folding unit X50The mobile knife folding unit expands the folding type range of the T50 and allows additional crossfolds and special folding types to be produced. The knife is pneumatically driven and features particularly low wear-off. The knife folding unit is height adjustable and can therefore be used as a second or third folding unit. Rear slitter shafts incorporated as standard are positioned parallel to the folding knife and open up further application options. Gatefold brushes available as optional equipment can be used to produce closed gatefolds. To achieve this, the knife folding unit is used as a third folding unit.
Head of SalesYury Osipov
International Key Account Manager, Technical Sales ManagerBodo Tegtmeier
International Key Account ManagerDietmar Schrimm
International Key Account ManagerFranz Schausberger
You are interested in our deliveries? Get further information here:Deliveries