The automated folding machine produces on its own and the CoBo-Stack robot sets down the folded signatures. What has been missing up to now for end-to-end automated finishing processes is self-sufficient fold quality control.
VT50 Fold Quality Control
The VT50 fold quality control system is unique on the market. Monitoring takes place directly behind the folding machine. Two cameras measure the folding tolerances of the folded sheets. These tolerances can be set by the customer to fit the specific job. Incorrectly folded sheets are ejected from the outlet of the VT50. This ensures that only perfectly folded sheets are transferred to the subsequent delivery system.
VT50 fold quality control with K8RS combi folder and KT90 curved table.
The cameras in the MBO VT50 measure the position of the cutting marks relative to the outer edge of the paper.
The M1 Advanced machine control system can be operated intuitively.
- M1 Advanced machine control
- 2 cameras for measuring the fold quality
- Waste sheet deflector for incorrectly folded sheets
- A 6 bar compressed air connection must be provided by the customer
- Definition of quality tolerances by the operator
- Objective quality control through technology
- Very high process reliability
- Reduction of operator workload
Head of SalesYury Osipov
International Key Account Manager, Technical Sales ManagerBodo Tegtmeier
International Key Account ManagerDietmar Schrimm
International Key Account ManagerFranz Schausberger
You are interested in our folding machines? Get further information here:Folding machines