Knife folding unit Z2
The mobile knife folding unit Z2 can be pivoted by 180 °, thus allowing folding both from the top and from the bottom. It can be used for various application purposes.
- As folding unit IV for 32 pages on combi and buckle folding machines, for manufacturing English, German and international four folds and special folding types.
As folding unit III on buckle folding machines – the folded material can be led back to the coated control panel.
For folds parallel to the back fold after the first and second cross fold on combi folding machines, combined with the cross carrier.
Following saddle stitchers for the rectangular small folding of brochures and for folds parallel to the back fold when used in combination with the cross carrier.
As a signature folding unit for the rectangular or parellel-to-the-back small folding of products in combination with a rotary feeder, cross carrier and a delivery.
For double gate folds on buckle folding machines after folding unit II and on combi folding machines in combination with the cross carrier.
As version Z2/65 with 65 cm infeed width for the production of geographical maps.
Knife folding unit Z6
The mobile four-fold knife folding unit with built-in drive for the application on combi or buckle folding machines is designed for the folding from the top. It is equipped with a lateral fine adjustment of the entire knife unit. The infeed height is adjusted with a handwheel. Z6 offers the following additional benefits:
- As folding unit IV for 32 pages on combi and buckle folding machines.
- On combi folding machines with the KL and S-KTL configuration for English four-fold.
- On combi folding machines with the S-KTZ configuration for English and German four-fold.
- On buckle folding machines, e.g. with the configuration 442 for English four-fold.