The SVC sheeter is variable and fully electronically adjustable in terms of format and chip-out size. Due to its solid industrial construction, the SVC series is designed for the highest customer requirements and maximum running performance – even in continuous operation. However, due to the high level of automation and minimum set-up time, the SVC series is also ideally suited for smaller runs. Our fully electronically controlled SVC sheeters set standards in terms of accuracy, productivity as well as variability and cost efficiency. The sheeter can be operated either inline, i.e. after a (digital) printer, or ofﬂine, with its own unwinding system.
- Fully automated adjustment of the format
- Variable format length up to max. 2,032 mm (80“)
- Variable chip-out possible: 4–80 mm
- External knife shaft for edge trim or optional gutter cut
- Window-Function for cutmark detection in predefined area
- “Watchdog“ function recognizes areas without print and automatically ejects them (an additional Ejection Module is needed)
- Option: Interfaces (digital printer, folding machines)