Fold Quality Control
The automated folding machine produces on its own and the CoBo-Stack robot sets down the folded signatures. What has been missing up to now for end-to-end automated finishing processes is self-sufficient fold quality control.
The VT50 fold quality control system is unique on the market. Monitoring takes place directly behind the folding machine. Two cameras measure the folding tolerances of the folded sheets. These tolerances can be set by the customer to fit the specific job. lncorrectly folded sheets are ejected from the outlet of the VT50. This ensures that only perfectly folded sheets are transferred to the subsequent delivery system.
You can find more information here:
The cameras in the MBO VT50 measure the position of the cutting marks relative to the outer edge of the paper.
- Definition of quality tolerances by the operator
- Objective quality control through technology
- Very high process reliability
- Reduction of operator workload
- Machine control M1 Advanced
- 2 cameras for measuring the fold quality
- Waste sheet deflector for incorrectly folded sheets
- A 6 bar compressed air connection must be provided by the customer