Entry-level model for the B1 / 70 x 100 cm format
The K70 is the entry level model from MBO. It is available as a manual machine and has an extremely good price/performance ratio. The K70 is suitable for high-precision, high-performance production of folded products such as signatures and flyers in medium and high print run lengths. Even complicated folding impositions can be produced with absolute precision.
- Machine control M1 Basic with touchscreen
- Feeder head Vacustar in the pile feeder
- Feeder head Vaculift III in the palletized feeder
- Buckle plates with swing deflector
- Spiral fold rollers with hard PU in the parallel fold
- Vivas (Vacubelt and Vacutable)
- Combination buckle plates
- Gatefold plate
- Slitter shafts in the three-fold
- RAS Remote Access Software
- Datamanager 4.0 (only available in conjunction with RAS Remote Access Software)
Machine control M1 Basic
The machine control M1 Basic is an intuitive operator guidance system on the 10.1” touchscreen. A router for the RAS Remote Access Software is optionally available. This is a prerequisite for the optional Datamanager 4.0.
KL / Super-KTL in the cross fold
The machine configuration determines the possible range of fold types. The KL configuration is the standard configuration in combi folding machines. The cross fold is followed by a three-fold on the left side. In contrast, the Super-KTL configuration has a buckle plate after the first slitter. This allows an additional fold to be realised parallel to the knife fold. Depending on the format, this can be a roll fold or a zig-zag fold. There is also a full slitter shaft after the KTL plate. This can be fitted with the same tools as the slitter shaft in the parallel fold.
K70 in comparison
The K80 offers extreme ease of operation with it’s comprehensive standard configuration and several automation options. It has a maximum speed approximately 10% higher than that of the K70.
K8 / K8RS
The K8 / K8RS are the high-end folding machines from MBO, offering the highest degree of automation of all machine ranges from MBO. In addition, the K8RS is the world’s fastest folding machine.