Easy operation for the B1 / 70 x 100 cm format
The K80 folder offers extreme ease of operation. It is suitable for the production of high precision, high performance production of folded products such as signatures and flyers in medium and high print run lengths. Even complicated folding patterns can be produced with absolute precision. The combi folding machine achieves technical perfection thanks to the integration of numerous MBO-specific features.
- Machine control M1 Basic with touchscreen
- Feeder head Vacujet in the palletized feeder
- Vivas (Vacubelt and Vacutable)
- Buckle plates with swing deflector
- Spiral fold rollers with hard PU in the parallel fold
- Slitter shaft cassette in the parallel fold
- Slitter shafts in the three-fold
- RAS Remote Access Software
- Machine control M1 Advanced with touchscreen
- Combination buckle plates
- Gatefold plate
- Virotec fold rollers in the parallel fold
- Datamanager 4.0 (only available in conjunction with RAS Remote Access Software)
- Glue fold device
- Buckle plates and sheet deflectors in the parallel fold and cross fold
- Fold rollers in the parallel fold, cross fold and three-fold as well as slitter shafts in the cross fold and three-fold
Typical fold types
The K80 can be used to produce the following fold types, among others:
- 8 pages, 2 x parallel centre folds
- 16 pages, cross fold
- 24 pages, 2 x zig-zag folds, 2 x centre folds
- 32 pages, 3 x zig-zag folds, 2 x centre folds
The K80 is significantly upgraded with the CoBo-Stack collaborative stacking robot. The robot sets down folded signature stacks from the delivery onto the pallet. This relieves the operator of physical strain and allows him to take care of administrative tasks such as quality control or preparation for the next job. With the CoBo-Stack the performance of the folding machine can be utilised to the full and is no longer limited by the human factor. The CoBo-Stack is retrofittable to existing deliveries of type MBO A500, A700 and A80.
More information: products/robotics/cobo_stack/__CoBo-Stack.html
K80 in comparison
The K70 is the entry-level model from MBO. It runs approximately 10 % slower than the K80. The K70 is available as a manual machine and has a very good price/performance ratio.
K8 / K8RS
The K8 / K8RS are the high-end folding machines from MBO, offering the highest degree of automation of all machine ranges from MBO. In addition, the K8RS is the fastest folder world-wide.