The MBO CoBo-Stack is a so-called cobot, that is, a collaborative robot which needs no protective cage. Product stacks, e.g. stacks of folded signatures, are transported from the delivery onto the table of the CoBo-Stack. The cobot picks up the stacks from the table and deposits them on pallets. This is an enormous physical release for the operator at the delivery. The pallets can be positioned on both sides of the delivery, allowing uninterrupted operation. While the MBO CoBo-Stack is filling one pallet, the operator can move the loaded pallet away and prepare the next empty pallet.
An indicator lamp lights up in different colours, signalling various operating statuses of the cobot to the operator. For some operating statuses, there is an additional acoustic signal. This means that there is no need for the operator to remain directly at the production machine, giving him or her time to carry out administrative tasks, for example quality control or preparing the next job.
- Depositing two signatures on one pallet
- XS-Gripper permits an even wider range of paper sizes
- Increase the stack weight to 8 kg (17 5/8 Ib)
Who is the MBO CoBo-Stack suitable for?
The maximum pallet height can be extended from 90 cm (35 1/2“) to 140 cm (55“) as an option. The maximum stack weight can be extended from 6 kg (13 lb) to 8 kg (17 5/8 lb). This means that the CoBo-Stack can be ideally adapted to your individual requirements.
Compatibility with other units
- Cobot – collaborative robot which does not need a protective cage
- Two pallet spaces possible; this allows one pallet to be prepared whilst the other is being loaded
- Optical and acoustic signals for indicating different operating states
- Retrofittable to existing delivery systems, for example MBO A500/A700, MBO A80 as well as to delivery systems from other manufacturers, to saddlestitchers and to perfect binders
- Receiving the stacks from the left-hand side of the delivery
- RAS router included; access permission from customer is mandatory
- Two different signatures can be deposited separately on the same pallet
- With double stream production, it is possible to deposit on the left-hand and right-hand pallets alternately
- Open, electrical interface for third party machines
- Receiving the stacks from the right-hand side of the delivery
- Camera from below for depositing two different signatures on the left / right, for example in double stream production