The SVC sheeter is variable and fully electronically adjustable in terms of format and chip-out size. Due to its solid industrial construction, the SVC series is designed for the highest customer requirements and maximum running performance – even in continuous operation. However, due to the high level of automation and minimum set-up time, the SVC series is also ideally suited for smaller runs.
MBO SVC Sheeters
Our fully electronically controlled SVC sheeters set standards in terms of accuracy, productivity as well as variability and cost efficiency. The sheeter can be operated either inline, i.e. after a (digital) printer, or offline, with its own unwinding system.
- Fully automated adjustment of the format.
- Variable format length up to max. 2,032 mm (80“).
- Variable chip-out possible: 6–50 mm (1/4“–2“). Smaller or larger chip-out on request. Subject for testing.
- External knife shaft for edge trim or optional gutter cut. Optional additional slitter shafts at the infeed before the external knife shaft. Slitter shafts can be equipped with creasing tools.
- The SVC sheeter uses a tensioned web transport to accurately process the sheets.
- Window-Function for cutmark detection in predefined area.
- “Watchdog“ function recognizes areas without print and provide a signal to the system. To eject the recognized cut sheets, an additional, optional Ejection Module is needed.
- The SVC sheeter can interface to any OEM press system or nearline finishing system. Various interface modules are available.
Head of SalesYury Osipov
International Key Account Manager, Technical Sales ManagerBodo Tegtmeier
International Key Account ManagerDietmar Schrimm
International Key Account ManagerFranz Schausberger